Traffic accidents

If by chance you have been injured in a traffic accident, or if you have lost a provider in such an accident, you might be entitled to insurance. This goes for both single accident cases (where only a single vehicle is involved) and in collision with other vehicles. Also, one might be entitled to insurance if one has been injured by an unknown, or an uninsured vehicle.

In addition to liability insurance one might be entitled to passengers- or drivers insurance, transportation coverage, leisure coverage and so on. Insurance claims can be submitted for expenses present and future, present and future loss of income (including loss related to work in the home), injuries, and losses of providers. The injured usually also has rights in relation to NAV, HELFO and so on.